Any Camaro owners worst nightmare is waking up to a scratch or a dent on their favorite muscle car. On average you can expect to see costs range anywhere from $300-900 on just touch ups and small dent removals. That’s on average 2 to 5 times the cost of our best quality car cover! Don’t let the outside elements, stray objects, and the sun ruin your beautiful car. Take this time to purchase a new cover, or if you’re already part of the Seal Skin family, then enjoy our hassle free and easy warranty process for a fresh cover.
Camaro Cover Features:
- Great cover for Hail Protection.
- 10 year warranty.
- 5 Layers of protection.
- Ultrasonically welded seams for 100% waterproof cover.
- Micro-porous film promotes breathability and prevents mildew and rotting.
- Soft fleece interior lining protects your car’s exterior finish.
- Treated with advanced UV inhibitors for protection against harmful UV rays & heat.
- Multiple layers help protect against dings and scratches.
- Superior all-season indoor and outdoor protection.
- Protects against extreme weather elements like sun, rain, snow, and ice.
- Protects against bird droppings.
- Protects against tree sap, dust, dirt, and other harmful pollutants.
- Prevents damage from smog, over spray, tree sap, and bird droppings.
- Reinforced grommets on both sides of the cover.
- Free lock and cable kit included.
- Elastic hem cord around the perimeter of the cover ensures a snug fit.
- Free storage pouch and antenna patch included.
- 10 year warranty.
- Installs easily in under 60 seconds.
This Cover Beats Hail and Sun Damage
The perfect year round cover. Our covers are designed to take a beating from mother nature, that’s why you need something with multi-layers of protection. A Seal Skin All Weather Outdoor Cover is the industries highest quality cover. The cover leverages 5 layers of impenetrable multi-layer fabrics, they offer unmatched strength and durability. The cover also features a fleece interior protecting your car’s exterior finish. All Seal Skin Covers are treated with advanced UV inhibitors for protection against harmful UV rays & heat. Leaving your mustang fully shielded until your next ride into the sunset.
Hailstones larger than the diameter of a nickel or quarter will potentially cause significant damage to a vehicle. But it’s not the only factor contributing to car hail damage. You must also consider the material (your car’s body and windows, primarily) and the direction of the hail. Older vehicles built of heavier metal may be more resistant to hail damage. Aluminum, which is used on more modern vehicles, is prone to dents. Steel and iron bodies are much more resilient but aren’t as common in newer vehicles. Plastic is also tough, though it can crack if the hail is large enough. That’s why we build our covers with quality material to deflect hail up to the size of a golf ball from destroying your car.