Any Mustang owners worst nightmare is waking up to a scratch or a dent on their favorite muscle car. On average you can expect to see costs range anywhere from $300-900 on just touch ups and small dent removals. That’s on average 2 to 5 times the cost of our best quality car cover! Don’t let the outside elements, stray objects, and the sun ruin your beautiful car. Take this time to purchase a new cover, or if you’re already part of the Seal Skin family, then enjoy our hassle free and easy warranty process for a fresh cover.
- Great cover for Hail Protection.
- 10 year warranty.
- 5 Layers of protection.
- Ultrasonically welded seams for 100% waterproof cover.
- Micro-porous film promotes breathability and prevents mildew and rotting.
- Soft fleece interior lining protects your car’s exterior finish.
- Treated with advanced UV inhibitors for protection against harmful UV rays & heat.
- Multiple layers help protect against dings and scratches.
- Superior all-season indoor and outdoor protection.
- Protects against extreme weather elements like sun, rain, snow, and ice.
- Protects against bird droppings.
- Protects against tree sap, dust, dirt, and other harmful pollutants.
- Prevents damage from smog, over spray, tree sap, and bird droppings.
- Reinforced grommets on both sides of the cover.
- Free lock and cable kit included.
- Elastic hem cord around the perimeter of the cover ensures a snug fit.
- Free storage pouch and antenna patch included.
- 10 year warranty.
- Installs easily in under 60 seconds.
Don’t Forget The Sun Does Damage
Our covers are designed to take a beating from mother nature, that’s why you need something with multi-layers of protection. A Seal Skin All Weather Outdoor Cover is the industries highest quality cover. The cover leverages 5 layers of impenetrable multi-layer fabrics, they offer unmatched strength and durability. The cover also features a fleece interior protecting your car’s exterior finish. All Seal Skin Covers are treated with advanced UV inhibitors for protection against harmful UV rays & heat. Leaving your mustang fully shielded until your next ride into the sunset.